Top Farms Group operates in an area of over 30,000. hectares in the following voivodeships: Greater Poland, Lubusz, Warmian-Masurian and Opole. We have been present on the Polish market for over 25 years. Currently, we are one of the largest and best-managed agricultural enterprises in Poland.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of controlling specialist for our company Top Farms Wielkopolska.
- participation in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and analysis of their implementation
- reporting financial results and production efficiency indicators
- analysis of sales volume and profitability
- analysis and control of costs and production indicators
- profitability analysis of investment projects
- supporting individual departments in understanding the company's financial processes
- cooperation with the accounting department and other operational departments of the company
- providing reliable information necessary to make strategic decisions of the company
- completed university studies or the last year of bachelor's studies, part-time master's studies, preferred field of study: finance/accounting/financial analysis, financial mathematics or related field
- Experience in a similar position preferred, preferably in a production company
- desire to deepen your knowledge and experience
- ability to work in a team, communication skills
- great analytical skills
- independence in action
- creativity, readiness to take on challenges
- knowledge of MS Excel – a necessary condition
- knowledge of English is welcome
- commitment and availability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- contributing to the success of a modern, dynamically developing, international capital group
- the opportunity to develop your own competences and face new challenges in a company with over 25 years of experience on the market
- participation in pioneering technological projects in Polish agriculture
- stable employment conditions - employment contract
- necessary work tools
- nice working atmosphere in a well-coordinated team
- attractive salary adequate to experience and qualifications
- hybrid work after the implementation period
WHY WOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
- we guarantee influence on the development of business systems of one of the largest agri-food companies in Poland
- you will join a team of highly qualified people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience gained in various areas (controlling, accounting, production processes, reporting to the management board)
- you will cooperate with people at a high level of the organization - Senior/Exec Team
- With your contribution, you will strengthen Top Farms - a modern and responsible food producer
You can download a sample consent to the processing of your data in connection with: with a targeted job offer HERE.
The administrator of your personal data is Top Farms Wielkopolska Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Piotrów Młodych 6, 64-020 Czempiń , KRS: 0000068331 , NIP: 778-13-57-716 , hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Detailed rules applied by the Administrator regarding the processing and protection of personal data are available HERE. Please read this information carefully.