Top Farms Wielkopolska is a large farm belonging to the Top Farms Group - a leader in the agricultural industry. We farm an area of approximately 10,000 ha in Greater Poland. If you love working on the farm, or maybe you come from a farm and you are familiar with field work, we are looking for you. You have no experience working in agriculture, but you have agricultural education? We can teach you what it looks like in practice.
- supervising field crops within the Group in accordance with the highest quality standards
- planning and coordination of agrotechnical and agronomic procedures on and outside fields under cultivation (harrowing, fertilization, irrigation and supervision of the irrigation system, planting and sowing, appropriate preparation of the land for the winter)
- control over the proper operation of agricultural machines
- managing a team of several people during field operations
- keeping a field history card (fertilization, protection, cultivation treatments)
- continuous cooperation with other departments of the company
- technical skills and at least secondary technical education (preferably agricultural) and freedom of contact with the field; experience in agricultural production preferred
- driving license category B or higher
- living near the area where our company operates (central Wielkopolska 20 km from Poznań, we are willing to provide assistance in this regard)
- skills in supervising and managing a team of employees
- Basic knowledge of English will be an additional advantage
- Basic Microsoft package support
WHAT WE OFFER:
- appropriate remuneration and tools necessary to perform tasks arising from the scope of duties (phone, laptop, car)
- assistance from industry specialists in the field of field production
- employee's implementation period tailored to his or her individual needs
- considerable independence and space to implement creative ideas
- possibility of professional advancement
- using the experience of the international work environment
- stable employment and a package of social programs run by the company
- possibility of accommodation on the company's premises
You can download a sample consent to the processing of your data in connection with: with a targeted job offer HERE.
The administrator of your personal data is Top Farms Wielkopolska Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Piotrów Młodych 6, 64-020 Czempiń , KRS: 0000068331 , NIP: 778-13-57-716 , hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Detailed rules applied by the Administrator regarding the processing and protection of personal data are available HERE. Please read this information carefully.