There are over 12 scholarships available for people aged 25-45 who work in the agricultural industry in countries such as: Argentina, Chile, Germany, Japan, Kenya, Poland, USA and Zimbabwe.
“This is an excellent opportunity for people involved in agriculture to develop their skills and gain new knowledge,” says Jodie Redcliffe from Nuffield Australia.
“Nuffield International inspires people to make a difference in the agricultural world by developing and educating people who will shape the future of their industry and communities both locally and globally.”
"In addition to the tremendous support of our agribusiness partners around the world, Nuffield International is also supported by the Chris Reichstein Philanthropy Fund. Chris Reichstein is a 2014 Australian scholarship recipient who has donated money to Nuffield International for scholarships for people from developing countries."
We encourage all interested people who meet the following criteria to apply:
- they earn their living from agriculture - they may be agricultural producers or people working in the industry
- are aged 25-45; applicants outside this age range will also be considered if they meet all criteria
- they want to develop their skills and gain experience through traveling
- live in Argentina, Chile, Germany, Japan, Kenya, Poland, USA or Zimbabwe
- They speak English
The deadline for submitting applications is October 7, 2023. Qualification interviews will take place from October 19 to 31, 2023, and the list of selected people will be announced in November this year. The fellowships will begin with the Contemporary Scholars Conference (CSC) in Brazil in March 2024.
- TIAA-CREF Global Agriculture Scholarship
- TIAA-CREF and Climate AI Scholarship
- PSP Investments Scholarship
- USA MidAtlantic Region Scholarship
- USA North Carolina Scholarship
- USA Iowa Scholarship
- USA California Scholarship
- Japan Norinchukin Bank Scholarship
- Germany: Supported by a coalition of German companies
- Poland : Supported by Top Farms Group – scholarship supported by Top Farms Group
- # BayerScholarship
- # Argentina: Supported by a coalition of Argentinian companies
- # Chile: Supported by a coalition of Chilean companies
- # Zimbabwe: Coordinated by Nuffield Zimbabwe
Scholarships marked with ( # ) depend on obtaining investor support .
We encourage you to apply via the website: