Top Farms Group is part of Spearhead International Ltd, which is a leading, vertically integrated agri-food organization operating in Central and Eastern Europe and the United Kingdom.
We operate in an attractive and developing sector of the economy.
Thanks to our scale, geographic reach and skills, we have become the first choice supplier, producing and supplying agricultural products to high standards for many international food producers, processors and retail chains. The safety of the origin of our products and care for the environment is our priority.
In Poland, in 2012, we started implementing activities aimed at improving soil quality, and thus the quality of products and reducing the negative impact on the environment. In the Top Farms Group, we refer to these activities as regenerative agriculture. The effect of these activities, in addition to improving the quality of crops, reducing the use of chemicals and improving soil quality, is an increase in carbon content in the soil, which means a significant reduction in CO2 emissions over the years.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of controlling specialist for our company Top Farms Głubczyce.
- preparing budgets and forecasts and analyzing their implementation
- preparing and commenting on monthly reports summarizing the results
- analysis and control of production costs
- profitability analysis of investment projects
- supporting individual departments in understanding the company's financial processes
- cooperation with the accounting department and other operational departments of the company
- providing reliable information necessary to make strategic decisions of the company
- completed higher education, preferred field of study: finance/accounting/financial analysis or related field
- experience in a similar position, preferably in a production company
- desire to deepen your knowledge and experience
- ability to work in a team, communication skills
- great analytical skills
- independence in action
- creativity, readiness to take on challenges
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- knowledge of the English language
- commitment and availability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- contributing to the success of a modern, dynamically developing, international capital group
- the opportunity to develop your own competences and face new challenges in a company with over 25 years of experience on the market
- participation in pioneering technological projects in Polish agriculture
- stable employment conditions - employment contract
- necessary work tools
- nice working atmosphere in a well-coordinated team
- attractive salary adequate to experience and qualifications
You can download a sample consent to the processing of your data in connection with: with a targeted job offer HERE.
The administrator of your personal data is Top Farms Głubczyce Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Głubczyce, ul. B. Chrobrego 23, 48-100 Głubczyce , KRS: 0000006318 , NIP: 748-00-07-045 , hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Detailed rules applied by the Administrator regarding the processing and protection of personal data are available HERE. Please read this information carefully.