Top Farms Group is part of Spearhead International Ltd, which is a leading, vertically integrated agri-food organization operating in Central and Eastern Europe and the United Kingdom.
We operate in an attractive and developing sector of the economy.
Thanks to our scale, geographic reach and skills, we have become the first choice supplier, producing and supplying agricultural products to high standards for many international food producers, processors and retail chains. The safety of the origin of our products and care for the environment is our priority.
In Poland, in 2012, we started implementing activities aimed at improving soil quality, and thus the quality of products and reducing the negative impact on the environment. In the Top Farms Group, we refer to these activities as regenerative agriculture. The effect of these activities, in addition to improving the quality of crops, reducing the use of chemicals and improving soil quality, is an increase in carbon content in the soil, which means a significant reduction in CO2 emissions over the years.
To our company Top Farms Sp. z o. o. we are looking for a candidate for the position of plant production specialist.
- supervising field crops within the Group in accordance with the highest quality standards
- planning and coordination of agrotechnical and agronomic procedures on and outside fields under cultivation (harrowing, fertilization, irrigation and supervision of the irrigation system, planting and sowing, appropriate preparation of the land for the winter)
- control over the proper operation of agricultural machines
- managing a team of several people during field operations
- keeping a field history card (fertilization, protection, cultivation treatments)
- continuous cooperation with other departments of the company
- technical skills and minimum secondary technical education (preferably agricultural) and freedom of contact with the field, experience in agricultural production welcome
- minimum category B driving license
- living near the area where our company operates (central Wielkopolska 20 km from Poznań, we are willing to provide assistance in this regard)
- skills in supervising and managing a team of employees
- Basic knowledge of English will be an additional advantage
- Microsoft Suite support at a basic level
WHAT WE OFFER:
- appropriate remuneration and tools necessary to perform tasks arising from the scope of duties (phone, laptop, car)
- assistance from industry specialists in the field of field production
- employee's implementation period tailored to his or her individual needs
- considerable independence and space to implement creative ideas
- possibility of professional advancement
- using the experience of the international work environment
- stable employment and a package of social programs run by the company
- possibility of accommodation on the company's premises
You can download a sample consent to the processing of your data in connection with: with a targeted job offer HERE.
The administrator of your personal data is Top Farms Sp. z o. o. based in Poznań, ul. Przelot 24, 60-408 Poznań, KRS: 0000129104, NIP: 781-10-25-322, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Detailed rules applied by the Administrator regarding the processing and protection of personal data are available HERE. Please read this information carefully.