Project activities will include:
- analysis of data and materials regarding carbon/regenerative agriculture and the possibility of obtaining and selling the so-called carbon credits,
- international project meetings - meetings are planned in Poland and Romania,
- preparation of a publication summarizing the information obtained during the project implementation (the publication will be available in three languages: Polish, Romanian and English),
- disseminating progress during the project implementation.
The results of the project will be:
- establishing cooperation, exchanging experiences and, consequently, building a lasting international partnership to increase the level of knowledge and awareness of regenerative agriculture practices aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions and storing carbon captured from the atmosphere in the soil,
- developing material on regenerative/carbon agriculture in Poland and Romania, which will complement the knowledge of project partners and recipients about practices supporting carbon agriculture and the possibilities of obtaining carbon credits,
- dissemination of the project result to a wide audience, this group will include, among others: academics, students, farmers, agri-food entrepreneurs and others interested in raising awareness of carbon credits.